WoolCake: Live Videos and Notes From Deanne — hooked rug
Seven simple ways to bring more beauty into your life.
- Leave art books on your coffee table (The library has lots).
- Avoid watching violent shows and try some nature television (Netflix had a new David Attenborough program on colour in nature).
- Take a walk on a quiet road where you can hear the birds sing.
- Try some virtual visits to an art gallery or museum. Here is a link to a virtual tour of my show at the AGNS.
- Arrange your wool beautifully on a shelf where you can see it.
- Find a new recipe and cook something delicious. I have been following Half Baked Harvest and have made five new recipes lately.
- Tidy up an area of your house. Dust, fluff the pillows, change around the pictures and sit down there with a cup of tea and take it all in and appreciate it.